OK, so I finally got around to crafting up a port kit for my obliterate
program, since it's been getting some notice once again.  I have one
little problem left.  When I "make install" I get the following snivels:

root@homer# make install
===>  Installing for obliterate-0.3
install -c -s -o root -g wheel -m 555   obliterate /usr/local/bin
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 444 obliterate.8.gz  /usr/local/man8
===>   Generating temporary packing list
===>   Compressing manual pages for obliterate-0.3
/usr/local/man//man8/obliterate.8: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Oops.  My Makefile is pretty trivial, borrowed from another simple port.
It contains:

CFLAGS=         -g
PROG=           obliterate
SRCS=           obliterate.c
MAN8=           obliterate.8
BINDIR=         ${PREFIX}/bin
MANDIR=         ${PREFIX}/man

.include <bsd.prog.mk>

This is the Makefile in the work directory.  Any help?  This is the last
stumble before committing this and getting several people off my back.
Also, how do I go about adding the source archive to the FreeBSD collection,
rather than leaving it on my ftp server?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                           http://softweyr.com/