Wes Peters wrote:

> Nope, and it seems difficult to have a mistyped path when you don't have
> any paths anywhere.  The only paths are in the obliterate makefile:
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ snip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> CFLAGS=         -g
> PROG=           obliterate
> SRCS=           obliterate.c
> MAN8=           obliterate.8
> BINDIR=         ${PREFIX}/bin
> MANDIR=         ${PREFIX}/man
>
> .include <bsd.prog.mk>
>
> Which part of MANDIR did I misspell, the "m", "a", or "n"?

I think it should be ${PREFIX}/man/man, I don't know why, but it
should be from what I can tell. MAN8 should be in both Makefiles, with
MANCOMPRESSED=yes set in the port Makefile as someone else suggested so
the installation procedure doesn't try to compress them when they are
already compressed.

--
Ben Smithurst            | PGP: 0x99392F7D
[EMAIL PROTECTED] |   key available from keyservers and