On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, Chris Costello wrote:

> On Monday, February 21, 2000, Bill Fumerola wrote:
> > You're one of those people who follows instructions, are you?
>
>    You're one of those people who out words, aren't you? :)

Hey!  I got some cream pies, you two want to go at it?  We'll all cheer!

Chuck Robey            | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.