In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Kris Kennaway
writes:
: You know, I half want to add a note in the release notes that "FreeBSD 4.0
: now ships with DeCSS included", but that might be a bit political :-)

It would be political.  All things are.

What could they do to us?  Haul us into court?  In which case our
legal representative will say "Your honor, these clowns didn't do due
diligence in their complaint, we have no clue why we're here.  The
DeCSS in our produce removes Cascading Style Sheets.  Nothing at all
to do with DVDs at all.  Please dismiss the case and award us our
court costs, plus $10M punitive damages to deter such egregious
behavior in the future.  Thank you."

Warner