On Fri, Mar 10, 2000 at 04:35:18PM -0800, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> It seems to be working just fine, I suspect that there's something wrong
> with your code and you're referencing a function that somehow is not
> being compiled into libc:
>
> ~ % nm /usr/lib/libc.a | grep nsdispatch
> ~ %
>
> is this a function you've added?  Are you _sure_ it's being
> compiled into the libc you're making?

yes, it *is* being compiled into my C library. If I compile a static
binary it works (aside from the bus error at the end and the double
calling of the first funtion of the first object file listed).

regards,

-oscar

--
pgp public key: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]
pgp fingerprint: 6D 18 8C 90 4C DF F0 4B  DF 35 1F 69 A1 33 C7 BC