On Fri, Mar 10, 2000 at 07:49:32PM -0500, Chuck Robey wrote:
> Notice here the order it links, and what files it links in.  First, if
> you're using nostdlib, then you have to call out your own libs, all of
> them, and you forgot to do libgcc.  I've been able to move the lib calls

I don't really need libgcc since I'm only calling funtions in libc, but...

> before and after the object files, so I don't think that order matters, as
> long as you get both, but the objects (in order) are:
>
> crt1.o crti.o crtbegin.o ccn35733.o (your obj, that is) , then
>               crtend.o crtn.o
>
> It calls out the ld-elf.so.1, but I don't think that's really linked
> in.  I've been doing all my stuff statically linked, so I could be wrong
> on that part of it.  I don't think you need to care about the -L calls,
> because when you use the full path, -L doesn't really matter.
>
> Always remember that -v, when your messing with tools.

That ordering completly solved it!! thanks... now I can get back to
getting the NSS code into libc.

kind regards and many thanks,

-oscar

--
pgp public key: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]
pgp fingerprint: 6D 18 8C 90 4C DF F0 4B  DF 35 1F 69 A1 33 C7 BC