On 03-Jun-99 Amancio Hasty wrote:
> It is a nice idea and I have proposed it in the past however most likely
> such organization will devolve to the current status-quo with core;however,
> if the oversight committee is composed of individuals from companies
> using FreeBSD it may actually work for committee  should have a vested
> interest in FreeBSD.

My thoughts actually extended beyond oversight committee and into a sort
of an appeals role.  As far as who, 'individuals from companies' may not
provide a broad enough scope.  But they should definitely have a vested
interest - and no legal degree :)

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: v...@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2