Greetings everyone,

        What are the current good motherboards for FreeBSD for the pentium
II and III?  I know on the Pentium, it was the ASUS board but for the
PII/PIII, is the Abit the better board?  Also, I was wondering what is the
fastest Celeron chip that can be overclocked to run at 100Mhz FSB?  Does
it matter if it's Slot 1 or PPGA based?  Thanks.

Cheers,
Vince - vi...@mcestate.com - vi...@gaianet.net           ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
GaiaNet Corporation - M & C Estate                     / / / /  | /  | __] ]
Beverly Hills, California USA 90210                   / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]