On 2000-11-02 20:56 -0800, Alfred Perlstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> * Daniel C. Sobral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [001102 19:26] wrote:
> > >
> > > 1) please wrap lines at 70 characters when posting to the list.
> >
> > Furthermore, DO NOT send html-formatted messages. I, for one, delete
> > without even reading all html-formatted messages.
>
> I usually do as well, but mutt sometimes decodes them to plain
> text, some mailers send mail in such a way that mutt doesn't
> those I nuke with extreme prejudice. :)

This works really well in making HTML mail very readable.  Substitute
w3m if you wish:

klapaucius gsutter ~ $ grep lynx .mailcap
text/html; lynx -restrictions=all -dump -force_html %s; copiousoutput;
nametemplate=%s.html

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                   I got a 1GHz Athlon for my girlfriend.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]             Good trade!