In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Peter Seebach writes:
: In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Warner Losh writes:
: >In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes
: >:
: >: JKH, DG, CORE respond.
: >
: >Core does not respond to mail not directed to it.
:
: Not to mention the basic problem of J Random Luser *demanding* a response.

If anyones makes a request of core, there is an appropriate forum for
that request.  We try to answer all requeries we get.

Warner