On Wed 2001-01-10 (22:35), Dan Langille wrote:
> That's a relatively smaller user-base compared to FreeBSD.  Do you
> consider that sufficient?

I would, yes, considering it has been three years.  You may feel free to
disagree, of course, and I'll get to why next:

> I don't see how the above relates to my point about sufficient testing.  It
> seems to be a repeat of what you've said before.

I obviously agree sufficient testing is required.  Luckily, we have
-CURRENT for "sufficient testing".  If it's an incredible concern, this
change could be postponed to being in a release until 5.0; by then we'd
have had our own testing for at least one DST change, and OpenBSD's
testing for at least 7.

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner