:
:Mike Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
:> Every time I tease my housemate's cat with a laser pointer, I am
:> violating a US patent.  (No, really.)
:
:I need to get a laser pointer...
:
:DES
:--
:Dag-Erling Smorgrav - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    You need to get two.  Start with both pointing at the same point,
    let the cat follow it around a bit, then split them into two different
    dots going opposite directions.

    If you have two cats get one following each dot, then collide the
    dots.

                                                -Matt