On 14 Jun 2001, Cyrille Lefevre wrote:

> not always. the dependency graph works fine if you start/stop all
> services at once, but not individually such as :
>
> starting nfsd should required mountd but actually, it don't start it.
[snip]

Yup, I have an idea or two as to how to get around it, but I'm need to
finish getting the framework up and running. I plan to extend a couple of
things.

Anyway, here's my status:
rcorder ported (one line code change)
/etc/rc ported
/etc/rc.shutdown ported
/etc/rc.subr ported

I'm currently porting over the /etc/rc.d module scripts. I'm almost up to
the network initialization (which is going to be ugly). It's not hard,
just time consuming (lots of cut and paste).

I hope to have something useful tomorrow, maybe the next day. Heck, I
might even post it =)

-gordon