Dag-Erling Smorgrav([EMAIL PROTECTED])@2001.06.24 18:38:31 +0000:
> "Karsten W. Rohrbach" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > yup, exactly. to me it seems to be a major problem to get some unified
> > api out of openssl adressing fucnctions on the hardware -- i simply do
> > not know how other crypto chipsets do it, i just investigated the
> > rainbow board. they got a patch against openssl 0.9.5 i think, that
> > glues in the driver calls instead of standard lib functions.
>
> Can you dig out this patch for me?  It would be a big win if the
> userland interface to Soren's hardware were compatible with Rainbow's
> driver.

i think it would be a wise choice to ask rainbow for the current stuff,
as they are stating 4.1-rel would be supported. i get back with the
contact addresses to you guys off-list.

/k

--
> Life is a sexually transmitted disease.
KR433/KR11-RIPE -- WebMonster Community Founder -- nGENn GmbH Senior Techie
http://www.webmonster.de/ -- ftp://ftp.webmonster.de/ -- http://www.ngenn.net/
karsten&rohrbach.de -- alpha&ngenn.net -- alpha&scene.org -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GnuPG 0x2964BF46 2001-03-15 42F9 9FFF 50D4 2F38 DBEE  DF22 3340 4F4E 2964 BF46