Mike Smith([EMAIL PROTECTED])@2001.07.02 23:01:42 +0000:

> Be aware that ftpd is likely to be replaced in the near future, as
> there's a strong desire to converge on the LukeM FTP tools.

no matter how nice lukemftpd looks (i got it running on several boxes
since it was the only choice for plug-in replacement and getting rid of
wu-ftpd), please keep in mind that it would be a nice thing[tm] to get a
decent logging system in place before making it default ;-) for seom of
us, syslog is not an option.

/k

--
> knowledge is power. power corrupts. study hard, be evil
KR433/KR11-RIPE -- WebMonster Community Founder -- nGENn GmbH Senior Techie
http://www.webmonster.de/ -- ftp://ftp.webmonster.de/ -- http://www.ngenn.net/
karsten&rohrbach.de -- alpha&ngenn.net -- alpha&scene.org -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GnuPG 0x2964BF46 2001-03-15 42F9 9FFF 50D4 2F38 DBEE  DF22 3340 4F4E 2964 BF46