In a message dated 07/11/2001 7:51:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> So, bottom line, in the end I would like a FreeBSD host that out
>  of the box can get 2-4 MBytes/sec across country (or better), but
>  that manages it in such a way that your standard web server running
>  on a FreeBSD box doesn't fall over.  Is it just a pipe dream, or
>  can we make that happen with a little effort?

Of course if everyone on the internet does this, you are back to square one.

The window is there for flow control and data integrity. You seek to
undermine those concepts, which doesnt seem like a good idea for an "out of
the box" operating system