brian> Would it be worth bringing up the subject of adding an IFF_ flag that
brian> can be SIOCSIFFLAGS'd into the interface with the kame team ?

I cannot tell it's good and/or standard-compliant things or not... but,

brian> If you think it's worth bringing up with the kame guys, can you tell
brian> me where I should send the mail (which list address) ?  Thanks.

How about [EMAIL PROTECTED]?  This list is for KAME snapshot users,
however it is also for technical discussions about KAME specification
and implementations.  See http://www.kame.net/snap-users/ for more detail.

-- -
Makoto `MAR' MATSUSHITA