On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 09:15:28AM +0200, Peter Wullinger wrote:
> Err ... just another dump question:
>
> I'm unable to access the anoncvs server ...
>
> (using bash)
> % export CVSROOT=:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/ncvs
> % cvs login
>       (Logging in to [EMAIL PROTECTED])
>       CVS password:
>       cvs [login aborted]: connect to anoncvs.FreeBSD.org:2401 failed: Connection
>refused

This is better suited for -hubs; it has actually been under discussion
there for the past several days.  John D. Polstra, the maintainer of
the anoncvs server on that machine, said that the machine was going
to be unavailable for another couple of days.  In the meantime, other
anoncvs mirrors are currently under discussion on -hubs.

Rest assured, this problem *is* going to be fixed :)

G'luck,
Peter

--
This sentence would be seven words long if it were six words shorter.