On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 09:15:28AM +0200, Peter Wullinger wrote:

> Have I just missed, that anoncvs.FreeBSD.org was shut down?
>
> This would be a problem for me since I do not have access to
> a FreeBSD machine with good internet connection and I didn't
> get cvsup (i.e. M3) to compile on the machines which I could
> use to access the CVS repo, so I've at last given up to get a repo
> copy (of course, if somebody can help ;-) ...).

If you had searched the archives, I said:

For occational personal use, you may use
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/ncvs
CVS_RSH=ssh

The "none" ssh encryption method is available.  You may use it by adding
the appropiate lines to ~/.ssh_config

I'd prefer it if people wouldn't overuse this, otherwise I might have to
take it away, as the machine has limited bandwidth/resources.  The
repository syncs via cvsup twice a day.

-Jon