On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Koster, K.J. wrote:

> Just out of curiousity, are there any people who actually have FreeBSD
> running inside a vmware VM? Evidence from the mailing list archives seems to
> suggest that it worked up to FreeBSD 3.2 and then stopped, never to work
> again.

Yep; 4-stable with nary a hitch (I use it for testing remote hands-off
upgrades and for hacking around with bits and pieces like rc.d
jiggery-pokery).

I've had -current running on it in the past, but not looked at this
recently due to a CFT suddenly being less C.

Tel +44(0)117 9287088 Fax +44 (0)117 9287112 RFC822 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Axioms speak louder than words.