On Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:47:57 -0800
Charles Henrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

CH> Im looking for a few beta testers with Brooktree based capture cards to test
CH> out my modifications to mencoder and the brooktree device to enable realtime
CH> video playback and capture to divx (or any format really).  Anyone interested
CH> with some technology background please drop me a line!

        Send it on - I'm still having no luck getting my ffmpeg grab from
brooktree to sync properly (otherwise it works fine, AFAICT the bad sync
is inherent in ffmpeg) - does your code sync properly ?

        PS: I am more interested in mpeg1 than DivX because with mpeg1 the
stream can be watched as it is being made.

--
C:>WIN                                          |     Directable Mirrors
The computer obeys and wins.                    |A Better Way To Focus The Sun