On the subject of Re: Realtime video capture/divx encoding (brooktree) beta
testers required, Heiko Recktenwald stated:

> At 7:48 Uhr +0100 05.03.2002, Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
>
> >     PS: I am more interested in mpeg1 than DivX because with mpeg1 the
> >stream can be watched as it is being made.
>
> Would it help to "hint" it on the fly like it is done with mpeg4ip ?

I dont get it?  You can play raw .avi streams without doing anything, just
play it as its being created.

-Crh

       Charles Henrich         Eon Entertainment         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                       http://www.sigbus.com:81/~henrich