FreeBSD does not support queued signals (part of RT Posix) which is required for
this.

                                -Kip

For RAIDANT status see:

http://cranford.eng.netapp.com:8080/cgi-bin/ant4/index.cgi
To submit RAIDANT test descriptions go to:
http://web.netapp.com/engineering/projects/raidv2/testing/
Ontap on the web:
http://web.netapp.com/engineering/projects/raidv2/testing/global/