> Thomas David Rivers wrote:
> >  From the ppp.log file - it seems I have to have MSChapV2
> >  both enabled and disabled at the same time.  At some points
> >  in the negotiation it needs to be disabled (i.e. *not* used
> >  for authenticating the peer) - but at other points it needs
> >  to be enabled (to allow MPPE encryption - which the Microsoft
> >  peer requires.)
>
> You will need to add a knob.  One knob is not enough.  You can
> not have both tea and no tea at the sme time.
>
> -- Terry

 Clearly - A AND NOT A is not something that can exist.

 But - does anyone have an idea what that could be?   I was thinking,
 perhaps incorrectly, that someone, somewhere, has already "been there,
 done that."

        - Dave Rivers -

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        Work: (919) 676-0847
Get your mainframe programming tools at http://www.dignus.com