----- Forwarded message from "Herman, Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

From: "Herman, Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: 3rd party drivers
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 17:08:28 -0400
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe%20freebsd-questions>

To whom it may concern,

I'm inquiring about how to go about installing a driver from a floppy disk.
We're developing a driver for the IDE controllers and we do not wish to
submit the source code to the public domain.  Does FreeBSD support 3rd party
driver disks?

Thank you,

Thomas J. Herman
LSI Logic Corporation