:
:You're right, but other than await() why would a process find itself
:on a sleep queue if not in SSLEEP?
:
:--
:-Alfred Perlstein [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

    I think we may be ok on -stable, but -current definitely hits the
    case (at least it does with Julian's KSE branch).  Threads have
    considerably more blocking states in -current then processes do
    in -stable.  Either that or there are races in -current that we don't
    know about.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>