Hey there,

I have a few questions regarding a PCMCIA driver I'm writing.

How do I map in attribute and common memory blocks from a PCMCIA card?
Is this done on my behalf by the pcic(4) driver?
Does it scan the CIS tuples for me and perform the appropriate allocations?
If so, how do I get at the resource?
If not, how would I go about doing this myself in the driver?
And what would I want to put in my driver's xxx_probe() routine?

I've been looking over the ray(4) and xe(4) drivers, which have given me
some hints, but I'd appreciate clarification.

Thanks!
BMS