Kreiser Kirov wrote:
    Hello,Dear FreeBSD!
My name is Gleb.
I wrote to you from Ukraine(this country is situated in Europe,near Russia).
Now you are explaning where the Ukraina is.
Next time you will tell us where childs are comming from?!

I live in Kiev -the capital of Ukraine.
I'm a student of National Politecnical University of Ukraine .
I'm very sorry for my english,I know it only for reading some handbooks and man pages.
In my computer class there are several mashins with FreeBSD installed for teaching students.
But I don't want only work with FreeBSD.I want help to develop it's kernel,write programs,drivers.
Please help find more doc's about architecture of it's kernel,how it works,
kernel structs and functions.
I had already read developers-handbook,but it is to hard for me to write
something with this book.I know C and Assembler and good in writing applications.
Help me join some simple project,I would work hardly!Thank you very much!
You could go hunt for the russian translation of
the design of the UNIX operating system. It is freely available on
the net as a bunch of plain text files.

--
	Marcin Dalecki