Andrea Franceschini wrote:
> > So... going back to Alfred's question: what did the vendor say about
> > the PCI card not claiming a memory window?
> >
> Who's supposed to reply this question?
> I could try to contact the Sohoware but, due my poor PCI knowlwdge, I
> wouldn't know what to ask for.:(
>
> Can you give me more details ,about what the problem seems to be?

        Hello, company who makes the card I bought.

        Your card's PCI information seems to indicate that it does
        not need a memory region in order to operate.

        How can this be?

        Do I have a defective card?

        Can I flash the card memory with an updated version of card
        BIOS or something, in order to fix this problem?

        If so, where can I obtain a utility to do this?

        Thanks,
        Andrea Franceschini

-- Terry