Hi,

Avleen Vig wrote:

They said "6 staff-years". This means if they have 6 people working on it full time, it took 1 year to complete. If they had 60 people full time, it took just over 5 weeks (technically, i doubt that would work practically).

From speaking to a friend at sun, I do know it took a long time and a
lot of effort, and was *not* a simple thing to implement.

They may say so to add value-added. But I have never run it.
So I don't know what it is. They ought to finish Solaris10 itself before
DTrace...
Say hello to Sun guys.

Eitarou

--