On Feb 20, 2005, at 3:41 PM, Richard Sharpe wrote:

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005, Michael C. Shultz wrote:

Here is a section of my code:

*** Wtrend_Drivers.c ***

(12)void Reset_Network (unsigned char Network)
(13)   {
(14)    Length = 0x00;
(15)    Receiver = 0x00;
(16)    Node = 0xFF;
(17)    Command = Reset;
(18)    Make_Packet_Send(Head , Length, Network, Receiver, Node,
Command, p_Data);
(19)   }

*** Wtrend_Drivers.h ***

unsigned char Length , Network , Receiver , Node , Command = 0x00;

The above is line 9 of the Wtrend_Drivers.h
The numbers in () I have added to show the line numbers in
Wtrend_Drivers.c

These are some of the errors I get in pairs for each of the above
variables:

Wtrend_Drivers.c:15: conflicting types for `Receiver'
Wtrend_Drivers.h:9: previous declaration of `Receiver'
Kat.

Could there be a conflict between Receivers definition and the parameter in Make_Packet_send that uses receiver?

Lucas Holt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]