On Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 01:13:19AM +0200, albi wrote:

> > > I find that the following command works just fine for me:
> > >
> > > find /usr/ports -type d -name work -prune -print -delete
> > >
> > A bit rude, but also works
> >
> > cd /usr/ports && make clean
>
> guys... please use the official portsclean ! :)
>
> included in the sysutils/portupgrade

I was giving an option that works across every system, I didn't mean to
encourage a litany of responses.  =)

I wouldn't call it "official" unless it's in the base system.  Why isn't
portupgrade in the base system?  Oh right, because it uses ruby.  Please
shoot me first before throwing ruby in the base distro.  :-P

-- Rick C. Petty