VANHULLEBUS Yvan wrote:
On Sun, Jan 07, 2007 at 05:59:35PM -0600, Z.C.B. wrote:
I was just wondering. How many people here have given lots of though
about integrating FreeBSD configuration with LDAP. I've just begun
looking at it a lot more and was curious as to what other people
think in this area.

Hi.

What do you want exactly to "integrate" in LDAP ?

If you mean using a FreeBSD workstation whith users stored in an
extrenal LDAP, yes, it works correctly, and it is not really more
difficult than with a Linux box...

I would recommend the "LDAP System Administration" book published by O'Reilly. Our LDAP directory currently controls most of the core system for both FreeBSD and Linux Systems (Users/Groups, Mail Delivery/Routing, Sudo access rights, SSH Public keys).

Tom