I've used OpenVPN myself to tunnel official IP addresses
to my (dynamic) DSL link at home.  You need to have a
server outside somewhere, of course, but that shouldn't

I find that vtun is a pretty reliable and less heavyweight solution for this- I use it to get a tunnel to a secondary lab of mine (at my mom's house) which only has dynamic IP.

The only problem here is that this isn't a solution for providing routing for somebody else's Class C block.

-matt