Giulio Ferro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I completely agree. Some guy here went as far as saying that nobody
> gives a damn about nvidia drivers, but from what I see (here and on
> nvidia forum) the opposite is true.

I did not say that.  I said that there was not *enough interest*.  What
you fail to understand is that this is a volunteer project, and the very
definition of "enough interest" is that somebody either does the work or
pays somebody else to do it.  I simply can't understand where you got
the idea that what gets done in FreeBSD is determined by who yells
loudest without putting down any time, effort or money to back his
words.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - [EMAIL PROTECTED]