On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 09:58:38AM +0200, Giulio Ferro wrote:
>  Sam Fourman Jr. wrote:
> >
> > if there was a bounty system for FreeBSD I would pledge $100 USD for
> > work that would help amd64 nvidia... heck I would even settle for
> > someone that wants to take lead and setup a paypal collection.
> >
> > Sam Fourman Jr.
> >

>  I completely agree. Some guy here went as far as saying that nobody gives a
>  damn about nvidia drivers, but from what  I see (here and on nvidia forum)
>  the opposite is true.

Hello,

Hopefully you are not pointing to me in this case?

>  Ok, let's see how we can fund this project. First of all the interested
>  developers
>  should assess the bulk of work to do and how long it will take them to
>  complete
>  it. Then we can think about how many people are interested in opening their
>  wallet to see it come into being.

Lets do it the other way around ,lets see what people are willing to pay for
this, so that the person applying for this knows what he can expect. Pay by
feature instead of pay by time.

Cheers
remko

--
Kind regards,

     Remko Lodder               ** [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     FreeBSD                    ** [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */