On Fri, 25 de Enero de 2008, 1:54 pm, KAYVEN  RIESE wrote:

> i wanna goto youtube! {:}  i already have firefox installed, is there
> a special port for linux firefox?  i better deinstall my existing firefox?

Still think this thread should not be in hackers, however I am ccing
because maybe someone is going to look archives for the same question
(hope this does not annoy anyone ;-).  Plus I think this mail is going to
terminate this thread.

Yes, deinstall your current firefox.

Yes, there is a special port for linux firefox:
http://www.freshports.org/www/linux-firefox/.  You will find at that URL
how to install it.

Further questions just write me... not the list.

Saludos,

B.