On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, Braulio José Solano Rojas wrote:

On Fri, 25 de Enero de 2008, 1:31 pm, KAYVEN  RIESE wrote:

i have been told that freeBSD does not go well with
flash plugins for browsers, which is quite a ubiquitous
technology in websites.  is there any progress on this?
i have freeBSD 6.2-STABLE and gnome desktop

I think this subject is for questions not for hackers.  Anyway, install
Firefox for Linux from ports (I think DesktopBSD should come with this one
by default).  You will do fine with that.  By the way, I do Web
development and I always try to create accesible sites (like the current
FreeBSD.org site), therefore I tend to really hate Flash.  If you can
avoid it, do it.  Good luck!

i wanna goto youtube! {:}  i already have firefox installed, is there
a special port for linux firefox?  i better deinstall my existing firefox?