Andriy Gapon wrote:
on 26/02/2008 21:23 Pav Lucistnik said the following:
Pav Lucistnik píše v út 05. 02. 2008 v 19:16 +0100:
Andriy Gapon píše v út 05. 02. 2008 v 16:40 +0200:

Yay, and can you fix the sequential read performance while you're at it?
Kthx!
this was almost trivial :-)
See the attached patch, first hunk is just for consistency.
The code was borrowed from cd9660, only field/variable names are adjusted.
Just tested it with my shiny new Bluray drive, and it work wonders.
Finally seamless playback of media files off UDF carrying media.

So, how does it look WRT committing it?

Pav,

thank you for the feedback/reminder.
In my personal option the latest patch posted and described at the
following like is a very good candidate for commit:
http://docs.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?47AA43B9.1040608
It might have a couple of style related issues, but it should improve
things a bit even if some larger VM/VFS/GEOM issues remain.

And by the way, a patch from the following PR would be a good
"side-dish" for the above patch:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/78987
I think it is simple and obvious enough.

I will commit both of these to CVS today.  Thanks again.

Scott