Gary Jennejohn wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:30:17 -0700
Randy Bush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think the best route to that is to have a separate utility for managing disk partitioning. The installer can then use that utility, and sysadmins can also use it later after the system is installed.
i often invoke sysinstall on a running system to slice/partition/etc a
new drive

[radically trimmed Cc list]

sade(8) is supposed to take the place of sysinstall for disk operations.

Ahh thats nice to know, might be worth adding to the handbook, I used to use /usr/ports/sysutils/sfdisk but somethng in base beats it.

Vince
---
Gary Jennejohn