Christoph Mallon wrote:
Roman Divacky schrieb:
I like the part about using as many variables as possible because
of documentation and performance enhancements. I tend to like
the other changes as well..

This is not about using as many variables as possible. The goal is to use as many variables as you have logically distinct entities in the function. I suppose, this is what you mean, but I want to clarify this point.

Why don't just put "logically distinct entities" into separate functions on their own? It's a good indicator that the re-factoring is due when you reach this point.

-Maxim