Hi,

I had similar problems in the past and I found that, if the "Internet Connection Sharing" is enabled on the Windows BOX pptp doesen't work anymore in the right way.

bye,

Dmitry A. Bondareff wrote:

When I used Win2000 client all works fine and fast.
I've tested WinXp with mpd in two places.

In one place do not work nothing.
I see traffic on FreeBSD to Internet and from it, but on WinXP client no
HTTP, no ICQ.
And when i do telnet to some host I see answer from time to time.
One time I see login:
But after some seconds no answer.

In the other place work fine HTTP from Explorer, but no ICQ.
When I do in ICQ client "Auto configure ..." all fine and fast. But do not
connecting.

All firewalls I was set to ALLOW from ANY to ANY.

With best regards,
Dmitry.