* De: Terry Lambert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [ Data: 2003-03-05 ]
        [ Subjecte: Re: Removal of netns - politically correct version ]
> On the other hand, there's no compelling reason to dike it out,
> if it can be made to work.  I would argue that ISA support is
> more or less just as obsolete, as is 486 support, as is the F00F
> bug workaround, as is ... a lot of code that's still there.

I have a 486, lots of people have 486 PC 104 boards.  I have a lot
of ISA stuff.  VLSI support would be equally obsolete.  So would
support for a Sequent SMP 386.  We don't support them.  We have at
least one feature you demonstate over and over needs moved to the
attic.
--
juli mallett. email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; aim: bsdflata; efnet: juli;