Mike Tancsa wrote:
At 11:35 AM 2/20/2007, Alex Povolotsky wrote:

Thanks a lot, I've added invariants and witness; if it won't yield any information, I'll try more.

So far, this cursed thing is working with some load for 2 hours, that's much. It does NOT, surely NOT try to tunnel tunnelled traffic; any serialconsole setup is useless since it is also a main gateway. If it dies, nothing but physical access can help.

Although not a hard fast rule, I have found that if the box locks up to the point where a BREAK on the serial console does not send it to the debugger prompt, is usually a sign of a hardware lockup as opposed to a software bug.

Well... I'll try to get to the box and try serial console..
What is the chipset of the MB ? Does ichwd work with it to reset it ?

Whoops! Thanks, I'll give a try

device = '82801BA/CA/DB/DBL/EB/ER/FB (ICH2/3/4/4/5/5/6), 6300ESB Hub Interface to PCI Bridge'

you mean this thing, yes?

Alex.