Nikos Vassiliadis wrote:
On Wednesday 25 July 2007 13:09, Ganbold wrote:
I tried it in mpd-3.18, Radius server sends Framed IP Address, however
mpd still assigns IP specified in "set ipcp ranges 192.168.5.2/32
192.168.5.169/25"
What could be a problem? How to solve this issue?

If you enable "radius-ip" option, mpd will use
Framed-IP-Address offered by your RADIUS.

From here:
http://www.bretterklieber.com/mpd/doc3/mpd22.html

Oh, I see, will try it shortly and let you know.

Off topic, why not mpd4?

Yes, definitely I will upgrade it, but later when I have more time.

thanks a lot,

Ganbold

Nikos

--
Reporter: "How did you like school when you were growing up, Yogi?" Yogi Berra: "Closed."