Yes it does but it seems to use a lot more of one cpu than the others so It's really not SMP.. Can I stop it from doing this with some setting?
Why can't there be 4 taskq's?

Also with full internet table I can't even do 100kpps without errors.. I don't get it :/ I could do 300kpps on a p3 and now I have a 3ghz xeon and 2.2ghz opteron brand new hardware and can barely get more than that.. Doesn't make sense to me.

Ingo Flaschberger wrote:
Dear Paul,

does the em-task jump from cpu to cpu?
(mp-systems are not really better for forwarding performance).

try once with only 1 cpu.

bye,
    Ingo