> Is there any progress on this issue?  We can provide access
> to hardware with this fault (Specifically the R610).

I haven't been able to reproduce it on the r710 I have in house.
Checking with other groups now to see if they have one a I can
use, though I'm not sure why the system would make a difference
for this particular issue.  Just wanted to confirm that you're
using the driver built into the kernel (as opposed to a module)
and that a warm boot means running the "reboot" or "shutdown -r"
commands while a cold boot means pressing the front panel
power button or using the DRAC to power down the system.

Dave