On 3/30/2011 10:06 AM, Arnaud Lacombe wrote:
No. We are taking about exceptional recoverable situation not handled
by the software, it should not bring the complete system down. If
you're swapping code has defect, you do not tell one to buy more RAM
not to trigger the defective code, you fix the code. The situation is
similar here.

I understand that you believe the situations to be similar, however you may make your point more clearly if you share the patches you've developed with the list so that others can review/comment/etc.

There is no need to cc me on further related messages.

Doug

                        -- OK Go