> How can I increase "mbufs," as they appear above, and "mbuf clusters,"
> as they appear above?

You can modify the sysctl's associated with mbufs to suit your needs.

https://wiki.freebsd.org/NetworkPerformanceTuning

The following link describes what mbufs are and sysctl's governing
their operation.

~Paul

This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please advise us immediately and delete this message.
See http://www.datapipe.com/legal/email_disclaimer/ for further information on
confidentiality and the risks of non-secure electronic communication. If you
cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we will send
the contents to you.