thanks eric,

i am gonna report these infos to you in three days.

BR

coolfire

From: Eric Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: cool fire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: freebsd-performance@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: cacti system tuning
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 07:02:24 -0600

On 11/10/06 01:55, cool fire wrote:
hi all,

i have my cacti running on a server of Xeon2.4GHz with 1G RAM,
the system is running freebsd FreeBSD cacti 6.0-RELEASE-p5 FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE-p5 #0: Fri Mar 17 09:03:11 CST 2006 and havey loaded as follows:

3:53PM up 51 days, 22:15, 1 user, load averages: 1.97, 1.95, 1.95

what should i do to turn this up?

You'll need to start with some additional information. If you have bsdsar installed, a quick output of bsdsar -a might help. Also, you should try to find out if the load is due to CPU utilization, or I/O (like disk) usage. top/iostat/gstat may help you in these cases.

Eric